People record messages in the answering machine so that whoever calls can leave a message for that particular person. If the person is away for long, then he or she leaves a will be back answering machine messages and states when he or she would be back again.
Sample will be back answering machine messages
- Hi, this is Casey and Edmund. We are not at home right now and will be back by night. Please leave a message after the beep and we will call you back surely within 11 pm today.
- Hello there, this is Jimmy. I cannot take your call right now. Do leave a message though and I will call back by 12 in the night.
- Hi, Juliet speaking. I cannot take any of my calls for a while. I am moving out of station for few days and will be back after 13th. I will call you back after coming back, so please leave a message after the beep.
- Hello! You have reached Nick’s residence. I am not at home right now and will be back by tomorrow. Please leave your messages with your name and contact number and I will get back to you.
- Hi, I am not in town right now and will be back by tomorrow night. In case if you have anything urgent please leave your message and name and I will call you after coming back.
- You have reached Sam’s answering machine. Sam is not at home right now and will be back by evening. Please leave your message and name after beep.