Welcome Messages for Friends
Welcome messages are written as a gesture of reciprocating thanks given by a friend or sometimes to welcome a friend to any occasion. Though in friendship there is no formality, yet by welcoming friends sometimes we take the thanks giving procedure to fulfilment and show our cordiality to that person and sometimes give the friend our assurance that their presence values a lot in any of our occasion.
Sample Welcome Messages for Friends
- I deeply welcome you for thanking me. You need not have been so formal with me as our friendship needs no decorum; yet, welcoming you gives me immense pleasure.
- You will always hold a special stature amongst my friends; so, let me welcome you for that thanks of yours. This will add a dash of courtesy to our friendship.
- You are always welcome buddy; please feel free to let me know of any future help you want. Do not hesitate as your problem is not any less than mine.
- I welcome you, my friend, to my birthday party. You are my best pal and imagining my birthday without you is next to impossible for me; so do make it a point to attend the party.
- I welcome you with all my heart to my wedding. We share so many priceless memories of college days; so, in this important day of my life I want you to be by my side.
- I heartily welcome all my friends at the launch of my first music compact disk. Without your support I could not have done this; so, please come and boost up my morale.
Category: Welcome Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Welcome messages | March 31, 2011