Welcome Home Messages
Your family member might have been outstation because of his or her job. Maybe your loved ones have been to a long vacation and you have missed them a lot. Whatever might be the case, when anybody of our acquaintance returns home after a long period of time, we should send them welcome home messages to show that you missed them, were concerned about their well being and were eagerly waiting for their return.
Sample Welcome Home Messages
- Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith, we hope your vacation was an enjoyable one. We have been constantly reminded of you over the duration and missed you even more during the Easter. Nevertheless, we are happy as you have returned from your vacation. Welcome home dear.
- Father, it has been almost a year you have been staying in Amsterdam because of your job. We miss you very much and we have painted a huge painting just for you. We are eagerly waiting for your return; welcome home father.
- Dear Susan, I hope your Europe tour was exhilarating and enjoyable. At home, we are all waiting for you to return and recount your experiences and show us the photographs you have taken on your trip. Welcome home girl!
- Dear Lucy, how was your business trip? Since it was such a long one, I am guessing it must have been tiresome. Welcome home dear.
- Son, at home, your father and I were missing you very much for all these months. It’s good to have you back amidst us. The entire family extends a warm welcome to you.
Category: Welcome Messages