Wedding invitation thank you messages are sent by the invitation recipients to thank to the sender. One can send an e-mail, thank you e- card or a hand drafted letter to convey the message.
Sample Wedding Invitation Thank you Messages:
- Dear Mr. William! Thank you so much for the wedding invitation of your daughter, Ms. Julie! It is our pleasure to join the wedding. I and John will definitely come. With Love, Tina!
- Hello Susan! I have received you wedding invitation today morning. I am pretty happy that you have finally decided to tie the knot. I will surely come to see you in bridal dress. Thank you. With Love, Linda!
- Dear Mrs. Hennery! Thanks a lot for sending the wedding invitation of your Grand daughter, Anna! It’s a big day for your family. I am confirming my presence on this grand occasion. With Love, Joan Timberlake!
- Hey David! Thank you for inviting me for your wedding and sharing your happiness with me. Due to some commitments, I would not be able to come. My brother will attend your wedding. Stay blessed!
- Hello Martha! I have received your wedding card yesterday evening. I am very happy for you and wishing you all the best for your great day! Thank you so much for wedding invitation. Cheers!
- Dear Mr. Murphy! It’s a pleasure to know about your wedding. Finally, you found the love of your life. Thanks for the invitation and I will surely be there to share your happiness. May God bless you!
- Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for putting me in the guest list of your Brother’s Marriage. I will join you on time. Once again, thanks for the invitation. Bye!