Wedding Invitation Messages
Wedding is an auspicious and a very important day in life of all individuals. We want our wedding to be grand and so we celebrate it with our near and dear ones and thus wedding invitation messages are necessary to invite everyone to your wedding so that it becomes a grand affair.
Sample Wedding Invitation Messages
- Mr. and Mrs. Danny Boyle Smith request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their daughter Rose Marie to Mr. Tailor Reno Waugh on Monday, 5th September 2010 at five o’clock in the evening at Saint Cathedral’s Church 285 Main Street Hampton, Massachusetts. Reception will be immediately followed by the ceremony ate the Hampton Country Club. Your presence will be highly appreciated.
- I want to spend the most exciting day of my life with the most exciting friends that I have. So, I request your presence on my wedding day.
- You have been my boss till now in my life, but now I am going to have a new. So, I invite you to my wedding on 25th of June 2010 at 5 in the evening to pass on the baton to my wife. Your, presence will be highly appreciated.
- I request you all to be a part of the happiest day of my life as I take on the responsibility of being a husband. The day is incomplete in your absence, so your presence is necessary on my wedding day. Please grant this as my invitation.
- Dear Susan you are cordially invited to be a part of my most memorable day of my wedding. The wedding will take place on 6th of January at Hotel Ramada Plaza at 8 PM. Please make sure to be there on time.
Category: Wedding Messages