Wedding congratulations message are the blessings and well wishes conveyed through words to the couple getting married. These messages add on to the wedding celebration and also make the day of the bride and the groom.
Sample Wedding Congratulations Messages
- I am wishing both of you all the best for your married life. I have the confidence that you two will be a blessing to each other and the blessing rubs on all those whom you would be meeting in this journey of married life.
- Thank you for giving the greatest example of love created by god, by getting married.
- It is an honor to be a part of your wedding ceremony and I bless both of you for an eternal relationship. I am excited to know what the future has in store for both of you.
- Heartiest congratulations to both of you for getting married and thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day.
- I pray to God that he guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on both of you.
- May this marriage bring more happiness than you had ever imagined.
- May your married life be filled with celebration like your wedding day.
- Thank you for putting my name in the guest list and making me feel privileged.
- As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day. Congratulations for your new journey of life.
- I am privileged to get the opportunity of blessing both of you on your wedding day.