Valentine Day Messages to Wife
Husband and wife are the two sides of the same coin and the two faces of a single soul. Valentines Day, a day for soul mates, is a day to cherish the sheer being of love on this earth. A husband can express his feelings and love for his wife on this day through some messages which are the words straight from his heart.
Sample Valentine Day Messages to Wife
- This Valentines Day I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me and my family selflessly.
- It gives me immense pleasure to say once again that I really love you from the bottom of my heart and I really salute you for bearing with my ups and downs all the time, always with a smile.
- Valentines Day gives me just an opportunity to make you feel once more how much I really treasure a wife, so much compassionate and understanding like you.
- Our marriage has seen many colourful as well as grey shades, yet you have always been beside me giving me the mental strength to fight the battle of life. So it is my great pride and honour to say on the Valentines Day, that I love you and will always be with you till my last breath.
- A wife like you is a blessing of the Almighty over me, so on this day of love it gives me limitless happiness and joy in letting you know that you were, and will always be, special.
Category: Valentine Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Valentine Messages | February 8, 2011