When you love someone then few words straight from your heart can do the trick to describe your real feelings. So, sweet valentine day I love you messages could just be the right way to convey your feelings.
Sample Valentine Day I Love You Messages
- On this day of love I don’t have enough words to express how special you are to me. I love you sweetheart. You are giving me the reason to carry on in the face of all odds. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I love you and do not want to lose you ever. I wish I could spend every moment this valentine’s day with you.
- Life would have no meaning in it if it wouldn’t be filled with your presence in it. I love you and more so on this day of love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is not just a day to celebrate our love but also the fact that you are the single most important person in my life. I love you sweetheart.
- I want you to know that love is not just a word for me when it is you. It’s all about what we have shared for so long and how much we have cared and shared. I love you my valentine.
- Your presence in my life has filled it with joy and bliss. You have been there for me and supported me through tough times. I love you and wish to be with you all my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.