Greetings are wishes that you send to others to let them know that they are in always in your thoughts. You always have the best interest for them at your heart and you are with them and will always remain so in times of need or otherwise. By sending a thinking of you greeting you can truly make someone’s day very special.
Sample Thinking of you Greetings Messages
- Just wanted to say that lately I have been thinking of you whenever I hear birds chirp, the church bells ringing or see the snowflakes dropping from the sky. And with a smile on my face I just wonder why?
- As long as the carnations and roses will be red, as long as the trees and grass will be green, as long as the sea and the sky will be blue, the only person I’ll ever think about will always be you.
- Hindrances become immaterial when resolves remain strong …. And Distance becomes immaterial when one heart always remains in the thought of the other.
- Saying ‘Thinking of you’ is such a cliché hence I wanted to say ‘I am not thinking of you at all’. But then that would have been a blatant lie.
- If I sent you a greeting every time I thought of you, your mailbox would perennially over flow, Hence, I am sending you a wish every thousandth time I think of you.
- Do you know the number of waves in a sea? Do you know the number of stars in the sky? That is the exact number of times I remember you every day.