Parents take care of us until we become independent and so they deserve an appreciation for their duties. Thank you messages to parents are a way of appreciating the pain that our parents have taken to bring us up. These are messages, which touch their heart.
Sample Thank you Messages to Parents
- You held my fingers when I was learning to walk. You encouraged me when I wanted to run and you motivated me when I wanted to fly. Thank you, for being the world’s best parents.
- You were there beside me, when I needed you, most during my growing up years. I promise to be there beside you, for the rest of my life. I am proud to have parents like you.
- Thank you, mother and thank you, father. These are the two words that I want to tell you for your love and support.
- Even millions words would be short to express the love I have for you. Even a million deeds will fall short compared to what you have done for me.
- You brought me to this world and taught me to read and write. You provided me with food and shelter. Thank you for making every moment of my life special.
- Thank you; from the core of my heart for the being, the best parents in the world.
- You made me believe that there is god, when you did all that God would had done for me. Thank you for being the best parents that God could have ever gifted me.