Sending cards have been a great way of showing your feelings. However, it is also important that the card should reflect your true feelings and say what you want to. The outlay of the card reflects your personality and the message written can work as a reflection of your feelings.
Sample Thank you card messages
- Thank you for every time you have been with me and showing that you care.
- It is important to have a friend who cares and knowing that you are there; I can be assured that I will not have to stand alone ever.
- Everyone one says that life is difficult but I think they say because they don’t have you. Thank you.
- When I was low and wanted someone to say that he cares, you were there.
- When I was in doubt and never knew what to do, you showed me way.
- When I lost hope and lost confidence, you told me, I can.
- Thanks is a small word to tell you how much I appreciate you being a part of my life, but I can at least make a start and let you know how much you mean to me.
- All I want to say is that you have changed my life completely. Thanks for being supportive and being there for me always.
- You have been for me whenever I needed. I value your presence and want you to be around always.
- Thank you is a small word as compared to what you have done for me but please accept.