Teacher’s Inspirational Messages
Teachers are our real guide. We depend a lot on our teachers. Besides helping you to study the book knowledge, a teacher can also give you advices to become a better human. An inspirational message from the teacher is considered valuable by the students, as they are not going to forget these messages tile their last breath.
Sample Teacher’s Inspirational messages
- There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who work hard to achieve the results and others who simply claim credit for the work others have done. Always try to be in the first group as there is less competition there.
- We should not teach the children sciences, but should really help them to have a taste in these subjects.
- Every truth has in itself four corners. As a teacher, I have given you one corner, now it is your turn to find the other three corners.
- The greatest success of a teacher is when he can claim for himself that his children are working even in his absence.
- Education would have reached to a student only when he thinks at the time of leaving school, what all he have studied and what is remaining to be studied in this life.
- Every day when you wake up, you should ask for yourselves what you are going to do today. Always remember that as the sunset in the evening it is actually taking within it a part of your life.
- What is good teaching? It is one-fourth preparation and the rest three fourth theatres.
Category: Inspirational Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Inspirational Messages, sample Inspirational Messages | April 28, 2010