Sympathy thank you messages are sent by the sufferer to friends, relatives and colleagues in order to say thank them for their sympathetic notes, quotes and phrases.
Sample Sympathy Thank You Messages:
- Dear Mr. Smith! Your kind help & support is invaluable. Thanks a lot for being with us in our difficult times!
- Hello Jane! Your sympathy note for sharing the grief of my brother’s death helped us a lot to heal our pain. Thank you so much for being with us!
- Hello Tim! The kind generosity of great friends like you is always required to overcome sorrows! Thank you for your sympathy messages you sent me during my sickness!
- Dear Anna! Thank you so much for your sympathy and loving support at the time of my accident. Your magical sympathy messages cast spell to cure my injuries. With Love, Emma!
- Good Morning Mrs. Wilson! Your sympathy messages helped my shattered family to overcome the sadness and grief that came with my father’s death. A family friend like you is precocious to us. Thank you!
- Hello Tina! At the time of my younger sister’s death, I was depressed and left alone! Your compassionate messages and regular visits worked magically to heal my pain. You are my best friend and a great personality. Thank you so much for being with me.
- Dear Ms. Simpson! There are no words to say thank you for your great help at the time of my tragic accident. Your help worked wonders and your sympathy inspired me to walk again. Thanks a lot for everything, Rita Williams!