The world is getting bigger and we are getting busier every day. However, at the same time we cannot forget the ones whom we care about or deny showing what we feel. If someone needs you at the time of sorrow and if you can’t be there then you can make sure that he knows that you care by send a sympathy text message saying what you feel.
Sample Sympathy text messages
- I am sorry for what has happened. I know that you have lost the most precious person in your life. Just want to say that we are still here and will always be there for you.
- I will pray to God for you, as he will be the best one to help you in getting the courage to overcome this difficult time in your life. I am sorry for what you have lost.
- Just want to let you know that you will be able to overcome this situation with a little faith in yourself. I am sorry to hear what has happened and will always be there for you.
- I know life is showing you a difficult time but I am also sure that you will be able to overcome the situation, as you are one strong man I have ever known.
- No one can be physically present for you always as there is a time when every one is destined to go. However, it is in our hands, for how long we can hold his soul.