Sympathy Messages to Friends
Sympathy messages to friends are sent to convey the compassion in case of sickness, death of any relative, accident and in other such sad cases. The best ways to send such messages are e-cards, e-mails and hand drafted quotes.
Sample Sympathy Messages to Friends:
- Dear John! We are deeply saddened by your loss. We will sit together and cherish the memories of Zara! Your sister was a great friend of mine. Please accept my sympathy and recall the beautiful memories you shared with her. Duke!
- Hello Tim! Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the death of your grandmother. Do not think you are alone. If you need any help, feel free to call me. Take care!
- Good Evening Allen! Words are less to comfort your crying heart. The loss of your father can never be recovered. May God bless you with peace and harmony ahead in your life! With the deepest sympathy, Chris!
- Hello Anna! You are always in our prayers and thoughts. Loss of your grandfather must be difficult for you to believe. I love you & care for you. Accept my compassion and I wanted to let you know that I am also there with you in this difficult time. May God Bless you! Yours friend, Tina.
- Good Morning Jenna! No one will ever replace your elder brother. I am sorry for your loss. It’s tough time to face. My sympathy is with you always. Be bold and take care of your family. Yours friend, Amy!
- Dear Julie! I am shattered with sudden death of your Aunt, Mrs. Simpson! I am with you in this difficult time. With the deepest sympathy, Christopher!
Category: Sympathy Messages