Sympathy messages to colleague are those messages which are written to colleagues in order to express your sympathy in a tough situation and offer help and support. These messages are best when written straight from the heart and convey your actual feelings.
Sample Sympathy Messages to Colleague:
- Don’t lose heart. My sympathy is with you and I’m sure you’ll find a way out of this situation.
- I am so sorry for whatever took place. Wish things could be turned back to the earlier situation.
- My sympathies are with you in your tough time. You have been a huge support in office and I shall try to be the same for you.
- Life doesnt treat us well all the time. I feel sad for you and really want to help you in any way possible. Just give me a call whenever required.
- I heard about what happened and I am extremely sorry and sad for you.