Sympathy Messages on Sickness
Sympathy messages on sickness are sent to the sufferer, his/ her siblings and parents to convey compassionate quotes by the friends, relatives and colleagues.
Sample Sympathy Messages on Sickness
- Words cannot even express our sympathy; you are always in our prayers!
Hello Angelina! It is sad to hear about your sickness. May God bless you with speedy recovery and good health! I will come to see you next week hopefully. With deepest sympathy, John!
- May God’s grace and strength be with you always!
Dear Anna! Please accept my heartfelt sympathy in this painful time as you are fighting with your sickness. Remember we love you and care about you. Take care of your health & have medicines on time.
- May you feel that my thoughts & prayers are with you!
Hello Wilson! I heard about your long time sickness. May God heal your pain and bless you with sound health. It is just a matter of time. You will be fine soon. I will come to see you tomorrow. With the deepest sympathy, Eva!
- Words seem inadequate to convey the sadness we feel!
Hello Peter! I hope you are recovering now from your long term sickness. Do not feel sad. We all are with you and care for you. We want to convey compassion to remind you that you are not alone. Take care of yourself. May God heal your sickness at a faster rate!
- Dear Julie! I am sorry to hear about your sickness stage. Do not worry, this is temporary, and you will be a healthy person soon. Please accept my sympathy and stay happy!
Category: Sympathy Messages