A mother is the most important person in the life of any human being. She is the one who shapes up the mentality of a child and helps him or her become a capable human being. So, if you manage to hurt her, then there is no sin greater than that. But if you repent your action and words, you should put your feelings into messages and send to your mother to show that you really care for her.
Sample Sorry Messages to Mother
- My behaviour towards you was unreasonable and lowly. I send out this apology to you hoping that you would accept and forgive me, Mother.
- Anybody who heard me talking to you in such harsh language has concluded that I am the worst child a mother could have. But I assure you I do not wish to be in your bad books and do not wish to anger you. I promise you I will not use foul languages anymore and change my ways and lead a disciplined life. Please accept my apology.
- I did not realize I would cause so much distress to you. I am really sorry, mother. Please pardon me and I give my word to you that it would never happen again.
- Mother, I am aware that my actions and decisions were the most unforgivable ones. Still I would request you to pardon me as I did not realize that my decisions would produce such dire consequences.
- I know that being a loving mother you have already forgiven me, but still I would like to apologize for being so inconsiderate.