Father is undoubtedly the most important person in life of all the children. At times knowingly or unknowingly a child may hurt his father with his deeds or words and in such circumstances there can be nothing more important than sending apology. A child must send sorry messages to their father to express their deep apology and to promise that such things will never happen in future again.
Sample Sorry Messages to Father
- I know I have hurt you by my behaviour, at that moment I do not really know what happened, so I really need to tell you that I am really sorry dad.
- Please forgive me for the pain that I have given you father. Though I have not done it intentionally. But still I have hurt you and for that I am really sorry.
- Please forgive me dad for my misbehaviour I have done, I promise I shall not repeat this in future ever again.
- I know I have let you down and do not deserve an apology. Still I humbly request you to consider me this time, I am really sorry for everything I have done.
- Never in my life did I get a chance to raise any grudges against you as you have always been the ideal father. But it is my failure as your child that I have hurt you and made you face all those troubles. I know I can not repay your embarrassment but would like to say sorry from the bottom of my heart.