If any of your actions displease your boss in any way, then your job would be jeopardy. Now you cannot risk your job. So you can start by sending sorry messages to boss to control the situation.
Sample Sorry Messages to Boss
- I am really sorry that I delivered such a poor performance at the meeting. Please forgive me. I will not repeat such mistakes.
- I will try my level best not to commit such silly mistakes in the future. Please accept my apology.
- The last project I was working on did not come out according to your preference. I am sorry but from now on I will try to rectify my mistakes.
- I took a casual leave on the day you needed me the most. I am really sorry for that but please try to understand I really had no choice. My mother was too ill and I had to hospitalize her. I am sorry.
- Sorry Sir, for being late to work every day. Every day the office bus comes to my place, gives a honk and drives away speedily. They do not even give me the time to come down from my home. Then I have to avail public transport to work. It is because of that bus driver, I am always late too work.
- Please accept my hearty apology for not being able to submit the project report on time.
- Sorry Sir for not being on time for the meeting. I assure you that this will not happen again.