Sorry Messages for Not Attending Wedding
Sorry Messages for Not Attending Wedding are the messages written to the happy couple, letting them know about your absence on their wedding ceremony. Giving an apposite reason for your absence, it includes sending warm wishes and blessings to the new lives of the couple.
Sample Sorry Messages for Not Attending Wedding
- Congratulations on your wedding. We are heartily sorry for not being able to attend your wedding. Looking forward to see your marriage pictures. Wish you both a good luck for your future.
- Unfortunately we are too late to wish you a happy married life. Apologies for our absence on your wedding ceremony eve due to some prior commitments. Good wishes to you!
- We feel terrible for not being a part of such an auspicious day of your life. Please absolve us this time. May GOD bless your lives together.
- We apologize with all our heart for missing such a beautiful occasion. Wishing and sending you two lots of love. Please pardon us; we were out of the city.
- We wish if we were there to celebrate with you .Unfortunately we could not make it. Heart felt sorry! Wishing you both lifetime happiness.
Category: Wedding Messages