Farewell messages are meant to bid goodbye to someone who is leaving. They are a way of expressing one’s emotions for the one who is leaving. Since farewells are occasions which can be saddening, therefore it is generally difficult to think of the right words to be said. To ease this issue, here are a few short farewell messages which are really precise.
Sample short farewell messages:
- Every goodbye makes us realize the importance of what we are loosing.
- Life would be incomplete without you. You shall be missed.
- With a heavy heart and a wish of good luck for you, I bid goodbye.
- Letting you go, only proves that I am strong emotionally.
- Why make this farewell sad, let us smile and hope for a great future for you.
- A farewell is not the end but just a door to a new beginning. As the door creaks open, light enters from the other side. Have a bright future.
- Nobody will be able to fill the space that your absence will create. Wishing you goodbye.
- Be good, do good work, be happy and keep in touch.
- The song must have ended, but the melody you created will go on and on and on forever.
- Be strong in whatever you do, try and overcome that feeling of sorrow and begin your life on a new note. Good luck.
- On this day, I just wish and pray that this isn’t the last time we see each other, hope there are more to come.