Teacher’s day is an occasion that is dedicated to all the teachers around the world. A teacher is a guide for life; they show us the correct path without any selfish interest. What could be better than expressing your gratitude in words on the occasion of Teacher’s day through messages?
Sample Teacher’s Day Messages:
- A great teacher like you is like a candle, it burns itself to make light for pupils. Thanks for providing the glow in my life.
- A teacher is one who sees us fall and still believes that we will get up and reach the finish line in the race. Thanking you for your trust.
- Thanks for all those times when you believed in me even when I gave up dear teacher.
- A teacher is one who puts his own self in the way he teaches. It wonderful to have you as one because more than the textbooks, I have learnt from you.
- If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Thanks for your time and your consideration dear sir.
- The purpose of a teacher is to not force his personality in his pupils, but give them space to develop their own. Thanks for being a wonderful teacher.
- A great teacher like you inspires in ways more than one. Thanks for being the inspiration.
- You gave your support without any selfish interest like a parent gives to his children. Thanks for being more than a parent dear sir.
- May you continue loving and spreading knowledge the way you have done all your life. Thanks a lot teacher.