Sample Retirement Messages
Retirement is the time when we are all set to leave our jobs. Retired person is all set to explore new dimensions in life. A good retirement message must be always from the heart. It should be able to lift the spirits of the person and we should try to include in our message how valuable was he or she to the organization.
Sample Retirement messages
- There is no point to count the years that you spent in this organization. In fact, what should be considered important are the things that you have done here. I promise you that the company will not forget your services and I admire to be like you one day.
- Retirement does not mean bringing a stop on our relation. We do need your advices and do talk with us often.
- Do not ever think that you will be getting rid after retiring from the organization. However, we will follow you within some time.
- We acknowledge whatever valuable services you have done to the organization and are really happy because you would be actually finding more time to spend with us.
- You might be happy thinking that every problem will end with this retirement, but this is not going to happen. We will come to you always with all sorts of problems and will be your friends.
- At last, you have got rid of these boring colleagues, cruel bosses and those extra duties. You are now saved. The only thing that I want from you is to pray for us also, so that we do also have that opportunity one day.
- When you are down to nothing, it means that God is up to something. The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible and then receive the impossible.
- What lies behind us and what lies in front of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Do not limit your challenges but challenge your limits. Personality can open doors, but only your character can keep those doors open.
- People may forget how fast you did a job, but they will always remember how well you did it.
- If you live each day as if it was your last, then someday you will most certainly be right.
- Politeness is an easy on the pocket way to make friends. Pray not for things, but for acumen and valor. He is rich or poor dependant to what he is not to what he has.
- When you have a hard job to do, give in your best shot and try to finish it. There will be a time when you feel like quitting but that is the phase where it gives a sign that if you try a little more harder you will come out with flying colors.
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end and where there is unity there is always victory.
Category: Retirement Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Retirement Messages | April 26, 2010