Sample Patriotic messages
Patriotic messages are a way to express your love for your country in the form of messages. There is particular occasion when one feels the emotions for his/her country. It is a constant feeling of respect and love that should be there within everyone’s heart. Here is a list of sample patriotic messages that can be shared with one another to stir that patriotic emotion.
Sample patriotic messages:
- To the land that I was born on, to the nation that made me what I am today, to the spirit of patriotism, I raise my head with pride and salute my mother nation.
- Let us pledge to not do any act that makes our country bend its head with shame. Let us only work towards a common goal of making our nation proud by being good citizens.
- My nation is my identity, I promise to keep its flag flowing up high with pride.
- On this occasion, I remember the sacrifices my forefathers gave for the freedom of this nation. I pledge to not let their sacrifice go to waste.
- Let us join hands and make it our foremost duty to erase all those black spots that have taken form on the face of our nation. Let us fight terrorism and eradicate poverty and illiteracy.
- I love my motherland and respect it to the core. I shall not let anybody hamper its pride or damage its culture. I realise that every little act that I do can either be good or bad for the nation directly or indirectly, so I promise only to do those things which shall be in my nation’s favour.
Category: Patriotic Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Patriotic Messages | December 24, 2010