Retirement messages to colleges are sent by the other colleagues in order to bid adieu and convey the best wishes to the retiree person. This message can be sent via greeting card, e-mail, e- cards and using mobile texts.
Sample Retirement Messages to Colleagues:
- Dear Mr. William, I always enjoyed your company as a colleague friend and philosopher. Today, the day has come that you are retiring! I wish you success in the future and pray for your good health. May you enjoy all comforts in your life! Cheers!
- Dear Mr. Hudson, I really appreciate your heard work and dedication towards our department. We have achieved mile stone together in each assignment. Thank you so much your valuable guidance and support. Please accept my wishes and congratulations on the occasion of your retirement. I will miss you a lot!
- Hello Jena, You are my wonderful colleague and great friend. I am very happy on the day of your retirement and wishing you best of luck for the future. However my eyes are moist today. I pray to God for your good future! Stay blessed and happy.
- Today, we take the opportunity to say that we will miss you a lot and forever in our office. May God shower good health and happiness on you! Stay in touch with us dear Anna Goodbye to our dear colleague, mentor and friend!
- You have left indelible mark in my heart and mind. I am so lucky to have a colleague like you. I do not want to let you go. However, it’s the time to say to good bye. God Bless Peter!
t?`?id(???eat day in your life as you are leaving your professional life and going to relax forever. We really appreciate your contribution for our department’s growth. Have a wonderful tenure ahead!