Retirement messages for friend are sent to convey the best wishes, prayers and inspirational phrases towards the new beginning. Friends send these messages to the retiree person. These messages can be sent via online, mobile text messages and e- cards.
Sample Retirement Messages for Friends:
- Farewell is not a retirement plan! A lot of your money stuck in the stock market is your next duty! Hello Dave! Many congratulations on the day of your retirement. I am pretty happy for you as you have completed your first inning successfully. Hope to see you soon in Canada. Take care.
- Retirement is the time of joy and to have fun together with retiree friends! Dear Eva! I am so glad on your retirement day. Welcome to a new world. Get ready to live life with fun and joy! Please accept my best wishes for your retirement.
- Dear Jacky! I am happy for you as you are retiring today! I am sad as you are going away. I too have planned my retirement next month and will join you soon. Have a blast buddy.
- Do not act according to your age; Let the inner young person inside you come out to freak! May God bless you with good health and empower you to fulfil all your dreams! Wishing you a happy retirement to you! Miss you a lot in my cabin. Stay in touch! Goodbye Friend.
- Retirement is not the end; it is the beginning of new fun loving life.
Do not forget to get up early morning and start the day with smile!
Dear Samuel! Wishing you a happy retirement and best of luck for future!