Retirement messages for dad are sent by the children in order to convey their best wishes and congratulations on the day of retirement. Such messages include cheerful punches, sweet memories and inspirational quotes.
Sample Retirement Messages for Dad:
- Dear Dad Today is your retirement and I am so happy for you. I can spend double time with you onwards. Do not worry Dad! I will not let you free to miss your office. Take care and come home soon!
- Hello Papa, We are glad to know about your retirement. I have arranged a party to celebrate your retirement and to share the happiness with all of my friends. Now we can freak out together Papa. Missing you a ton!
- Loving Dad, I cannot say thanks for yours scarifies. You helped me to attain a successful career and beautiful life, which I always dreamt of. You are the best dad in the world and I am the luckiest daughter to have you. Today, you are going to retire from all official responsibilities, and I am so happy for you. Now, it’s my turn to take care of you. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Dear Papa, Many congratulations on the occasion of your retirement. You have completed your professional innings successfully. Our family is very happy and excited to have you home forever. I hope you are also happy and having fun with your friends. Please come home soon!
- Dear Father, I can understand the joy and pain in your heart of leaving your office, colleagues and department. Remember Papa, your family is waiting eagerly for you. Tons of cheers on the occasion of your retirement! Love you!