Retirement Message to a Colleague
Retirement is both a happy and sad occasion. Therefore messages written to a person on his/her retirement can have a touch of sadness or of happiness in them. Retirement message to a colleague is written by a person to his colleague on his/her retirement day.
Sample Retirement Message to a Colleague:
- I have learned a lot from your experience. Wish you best of luck for your retirement years and hope to see you regularly.
- Its time you take a break from the hardworking years of your life. Thanks for being an inspiration and a mentor to me.
- You have taught me a lot and helped me survive in this competitive world. Hope you have a great life ahead.
- You have given a lot to this organisation and I wish you a great retirement and a peaceful life ahead.
- Wishing you happy and peaceful years ahead after your retirement.
Category: Retirement Messages