Retirement Goodbye Messages
Retirement is the time when we can sit back and relax after years of hard work. However, we cannot deny when a person leaves. We also feel his absence and wish if he would have been able to stay for a little long. Saying good-bye is important, as it helps him feel special.
Sample Retirement Goodbye Messages
- Working with you was fun. You have helped me grow as a person and made me realize my worth. I will never be able to forget you but am happy that you will finally get a lot of time to spend with your family and enjoy life.
- You have been a friend when I wanted to talk. A senior, when I wanted the support. A teacher, when I wanted to learn. No one will be able to fill your shoes, as you have been special for me. Wish you god luck for the future and hope I have been able to make a special place in your heart, so that you will remember me tomorrow.
- Saying good-bye is not something that I am good. However, I want things to be good for you and know that you deserve a break after years of hard work. Just want to wish you god luck for future.
- Now is the time when you can sit near the window in the evening and relax with no tension of work. This is the time that you can enjoy and be close to your loved ones again.
Category: Retirement Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Retirement Messages, sample Retirement Messages | May 3, 2010