Retirement Farewell Messages
Retirement farewell messages are the messages which are send by the colleagues, friends and relatives to the person who is retiring. These messages are send in order to convey good luck and best wishes for future
Sample Retirement Farewell Messages:
- Dear Mr. Smith, Our memories go with you! You have completed all your professional responsibilities very well and make your colleague proud. On this occasion, our eyes are moist, we are very happy for you and wishing you a lovely and peaceful future ahead.
- As you move into the new world of responsibilities….
May you conquer all your dreams you ever looked for…. God bless you with good health, good family support and tons of happiness! This is all I can say on this occasion of your retirement. Please stay in touch.
- Dear Joan! It’s good to hear that you are getting retired today. I am pretty happy as we both will spend time together as retired neighbours. I am sure you are going to miss your official life. Please accept my congratulations and have a happy life ahead.
- As you are going to move in the next interesting chapter of your life! I want to convey you my best wishes and tons of congratulations for the wonderful future! You have made a special place in my heart as a good colleague. I will remember you in my heart. God Bless you!
- Dear Ms. Eva, It’s, indeed, a great day in your life as you are leaving your professional life and going to relax forever. We really appreciate your contribution for our department’s growth. Have a wonderful tenure ahead!
Category: Retirement Messages