Professional farewell messages are given to office staff on retirement or specifically farewells by their employers or those in authority. They are crisp and as the name suggest, purely professional. However that doesn’t necessarily eschew any warmth or sincerity. Professional messages can be sincere and they must only be couched in a language that is formal.
Sample Professional Farewell Messages
- As our trusted employee, you have out in years of hard work and dedication. You have seen this firm grown and expand and today at the moment of your leave taking, the company is truly indebted to you. Good luck for all your endeavors.
- You have been an asset to this company for many years. Your farewell leaves us saddened at our loss. However we wish you all the best in your life and may all you achievements be remembered and cherished.
- You are one of the first employees of this office. Now at your moment of retirement, you can truly be credited with having shaped this firm’s growth and progress.
- This office has truly lost one of its greater workers today, on the day of your farewell. We will cherish the moment you have spent with us. We wish you all the very best for your life ahead.
- You are one of our best employees. Your hard work and dedication have set up an example for all to follow. You will be sorely missed and your valuable insights and experience will always guide you to success and personal happiness.