Professional Answering Machine Messages
Answering machine messages are extremely useful and in great vogue as a courteous means of conveying one’s inability to receive a call. Professional answering machine messages must be particularly business-like, polite and concise. They are a reflection of the professional and must be formulated carefully.
Sample Professional Answering Machine Messages
- You have reached ABC Company. We are unable to take your call at present. Please leave your message along with your name and address and we will contact you shortly.
- We are extremely sorry for being unable to receive your call. Please record your name and your purpose for calling after the beep and we will surely get back to you.
- I am presently unable to receive your call. Please leave your details on the answering machine and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.
- I am currently on another line and cannot take your call in person. If you would kindly leave your name and contact details on the machine I will return your call. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Good morning, this is XYZ Corporation. We are unable to attend your call at present. Kindly follow the directions on the answering machine to record your name and contact details. We promise to get back to you in no time. Thank you for calling.
- ABC Pvt Ltd is unable to receive your call now. To avoid any inconvenience we request you to kindly leave your details with the answering machine. Our staff will get back to you immediately. Thank you for calling ABC Pvt Ltd.
Category: Answering Machine Messages