Patriotic messages to children
It is important that there is a strong feeling of patriotism in children which gets instilled in them from early childhood itself. Children must respect their nation and should be aware of its history. The best way to bring out their respect for the nation is to send messages filled with the patriotic feeling. A few examples have been given in the following lines.
Sample patriotic messages to children:
- Our nation is our identity; we should take every possible step to bring a good name to our country. We should respect it.
- With the feeling of pride in hearts and respect for the national flag, let us recite the national anthem at each occasion of national importance dear children.
- On this occasion, let us make an effort to follow the laws respectfully to pay the due importance to our mother nation.
- Our country has a civilization which is rich and we should keep it going in a good way, so let’s promise that we shall always follow behavior which goes hand in hand with our traditions.
- Learning starts at home, so be good children and obey what your parents say at home and what your teacher tell you at school. Only then will it contribute to the overall development of the nation.
- The nation is calling out to you, to stand up for it and fight for it. The fight against poverty and terrorism is on your shoulders. Hope you grow up and work towards it.
Category: Patriotic Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Patriotic Messages | December 24, 2010