Office Farewell Messages
Farewell from an office is usually a saddening event, especially for those who have had a good time working at that office space. Infact it is more of a sad situation for those who see their colleague leaving as they generally fail to say anything that might go with the occasion. To come to the aid of those people, we have a few sample messages which are given as follows:
Sample office farewell messages:
- It has been a pleasure working with you. The company shall miss your hardwork and dedication and I shall miss your presence on the table next to me. Good luck.
- Wish you would have continued working with us for some more time. Your intelligence mixed with right amounts of hardwork, wit and that constant smile was a great combination and I’m sure it would be really hard to replace that. Wishing you the heights in your career that you deserve.
- The day has come when we shall see you leaving the place where you have put up all your efforts. So many years of your life have been invested to make this company a leader. Thanks for your honesty and time.
- You were a role model for a lot of aspiring youngsters. You have set an example and taught so many of us that success can be achieved only with hardwork and there are no short cuts in life. Best of luck for your future plans.
- Looking forward to working with you again sometime in the future. Hope this is not the end of our association.
Category: Farewell Messages