Office answering machine messages are a reflection of the organizational qualities of an office. They are a reflection of the courtesy and consideration the office extends towards its clients and hence, must be formulated cautiously and with great restraint.
Sample Office Answering Machine Messages
- Hello, we are unable to receive your call at present. Please be kind enough to register your name and contact details on the answering machine so that we can get back to you immediately.
- We are unable to receive your call at the moment. Please follow the directions to record your name, purpose of calling and contact details on the answering machine. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Good day, you have reached the office of [name]. We request you to kindly record your details on the answering machine and we will forward your call to the concerned department.
- Thank you for calling [name of the office]. We are unable to connect your call at present. If you would kindly stay on the line, we will ensure that your call reaches the appropriate personnel. Thank you for your patience.
- Good morning, you have been connected to the main office of [name]. Please record your name, contact details and purpose of calling on the answering machine so that we can contact you at the earliest. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- We are unable to receive your call right now. Please follow the directions on the answering machine after the beep to have your message recorded for further reference. Thank you.