New Year text Messages
New Year always brings with it the freshness of something new, some new friends, some new commitments, some new work and some new resolutions. This is a time to celebrate and New Year text messages are one of the best ways to initiate your celebrations with your near and dear ones.
Sample New Year text messages
- May this New Year bring you happiness and prosperity to your family. Hope this year drives away all sorrows from your life.
- As the New Year welcomes you, may new hopes, new aspirations, new resolutions and new spirits gets imbibed in you. God bless you and all your near and dear ones.
- This is the time to shed off all fears and apprehensions and to gear up once again with exuberance and meet new challenges that life has to offer you. Have a splendid and safe new year ahead.
- As the clock strikes 12 tonight, a new year, packed with new hopes, greets the entire world. I pray to the Almighty that this new year must have a special gift to unveil for you.
- Knock! Knock! The new year is knocking at your door. Go and open and see what gifts it has brought for you and your family.
- May this new year bring all the more happiness and joy for you. May God always shower his blessing on you in the coming year.
- This is the time to unfurl new gifts and to unveil new opportunities as the new year welcomes you. Have a happy new year!
Category: New Year Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- New Year Messages | December 24, 2010