Retirement from the service of Navy is a event when the retiring person feels sad for leaving a life spent with colleagues and away from family for long stretches and plus also a happy occasion on the thought of meeting the family. Navy retirement messages must be ones which are meant to wish good luck to the person retiring for his future.
Sample navy retirement messages
- Sir, you have been a great colleague, friend and teacher. May you fulfil all the plans that you have in mind for your retirement years. Best of luck.
- May the following years of your life are spent as proudly as you spent the ones serving the country in navy. Good luck
- Many congratulations for serving the nature truly and honestly. Best of luck for your future.
- We will miss your presence on the navy operations. Wish you good luck for your retirement years.
- Have a great after retirement life.