Inspirational messages for kids works great to teach them moral values and inspire them towards new paths of learning. Such messages can be sent from teachers, parents and relatives.
Sample Inspirational Messages for Kids:
- Whenever you are sad, go out in the darkness and put your hand in God’s hand,
This shall be better the light and safer than a known way! My loving kids! God is the one, who creates us, feed us and shelters us. Do a prayer before going to bed & thank God for his kindness!
- Dedicated work spears us from three evils: need, boredom & vice! Dear Daughter Hannah! Be a hard worker in life to achieve anything & stay dedicated to your routine. Nothing is impossible in life with determination! Yours Mother, Susan!
- Fortune favours the braves! Dear Son, Christopher! To achieve your dreams and destination, you need to be brave to face certain challenges of life. Fortune brings success to the brave people only. Do concentrate on your games! Yours Grandfather, Tim McNally!
- Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm! Hello Tina! Always be passionate about your sweet dreams to achieve them in real means! Pay attention to your studies to become a doctor. With Love mummy, Rita Moore!
- He, who hesitates, always lost! Hello Steven! Hope you are doing great in your school. Always remember Son, to fulfil your dream, never hesitate of anything. Be confident to raise your fortune! With Love Grandmother, Rita Simpson!
- Men’s best success comes after disappointments! Hey Son! Do not get disappointed ever in your life because of small failures, as these will bring you success one day. Yours Dad, Kelly Watson!