Messages are pieces of information or text which are sent from one person to another or from one person to a group of people. Messages can be written for many different reasons and occasions and are one of the best ways of communication. Messages are better than writing letters and emails as they can be sent instantly and written concisely. In this fast paced world, messages are surely the most integral assets for most people. But the questions arise on how to write messages. This question cannot be answered without knowing the type and kind of message that the person wants to write or frame.
There are many things to be kept in mind to frame a good message. The following points will give an idea about the correct method to be adopted to frame a message:
- In case of messages which are sent o friends for encouragement, all the best wishes or other such categories, it is always important for the message to be self written and felt genuinely. Without the sense of personalisation, the message seems artificial and copied.
- The sense and reason behind writing the message must be kept in mind throughout framing it. One should not go out of context and talk gibberish. It is important to stick to the important matter at hand.
- In case of messages which are of formal nature, a tone of respect and formality must be adopted. A casual attitude of use of words is not suggested or preferred in such cases.
- For happy occasions, a joyous tone and a good spirited message must be written so as to make the receiver realise that the sender feels genuinely happy and wishes the same for him/her.
- Messages which concern a sad occasion or event, words of condolence or a calm tone must be adopted.