How to write Friendship Messages
Friendship messages are written among friends either generally or on a particular occasion like Friendship Day, expressing their love and fondness for each other. Although friends interact mostly face to face, there may be instances where your friend is away from you, in a different city, is busy or you may just want to let your friend know how much he or she means to you. In such cases one can write friendship messages describing any particular incident or a general appreciation of your friendship, composed in an emotional or funny manner or in some cases both. Here are some tips which you can use to create friendship messages:
- Keep it simple: Your friend knows everything about you so do not try to be pretentious and write messages full of big words and exaggerated expressions. Write what you would actually mean and keep the tone casual and real.
- Use humour: Friends pull each others’ legs all the time, so when you write a friendship message you can either specify a particular incident or write a funny joke which would have a personal meaning for both of you and lend a light touch to the message.
- Express emotions: In this busy life, we forget to expression our love and appreciation for the people who mean the most to us. Express your feelings and emotions in the friendship messages so that your friend knows how important he or she is in your life.
- Thank your friend: Express your gratitude to your friend for the fact that he or she has been there for you through all your troubles and happy days.
- Special messages: If you are writing the friendship message on a special occasion like a birthday or friendship day, then mention the significance of the occasion and use special words to make the message more memorable and personal.