How to write birthday messages
Birthday is an occasion of extreme joy and importance for most people. It is a day to be cherished and remembered. So a birthday message written to a person on his/her birthday must also be memorable and special. A birthday message is something that can be sent across in person, through mail or via the internet. But the content must be unique and should make the birthday person special and blessed. Birthday messages usually go along with birthday gifts or cards but can also be written independently.
Sometimes, it may not be as easy as it may seem to frame a birthday message. To make it different and unique, people can face problem of thinking the content to use. Some people may also get confused about the level of warmth to frame the message with. For all these confusions, we have a set of points which shall help you to frame a perfect birthday message:
- The first thing to be kept in mind is that no matter what, a birthday message should be written by the sender himself and must be as personalised as possible. This keeps the warmth and character of the message intact.
- One should make the tone of the message happy and joyful and not sad and philosophical.
- Any birthday message can be filled with poems or little rhymes to make it more interesting.
- The name of the birthday person can be written on top.
- Sender’s name can be written down at the end of the message or outside the envelope, if used.
- It is not necessary to put the date of birthday but it is preferable to write it down somewhere on the side of the sheet.
- A birthday message can also be used to wish a good year ahead and success for the future.