How to write all the best messages
Wishing someone ‘all the best’ for an upcoming venture, journey, examination or any other occasion is the best way to let them know that you wish the best for them and want them to be successful. There is no end to occasions for which a person can wish the other ‘best of luck’ or the very best of making the opportunity count.
But not people may be good at knowing what exactly to write in an all the best message. At times, it becomes difficult to express your heartfelt wishes and put them into the exact words. Sometimes it may also happen that a person gets confused about the length of an all the best message or the level of formality or casualness that must be used. For these purpose, the following are a few points which must be kept in mind to frame a perfect all the best message:
- The occasion or event for which all the best is being wished must be mentioned in some form or the other in the message.
- The message should not be too long and boring and must be kept brief and to the point.
- It is always preferable that an all the best message is self written as it helps to express the right emotion and doesnt look forced or formal.
- Depending upon the relation with the recipient, the level of formality or sophistication of the message must be decided. Like in the case of wishing a friend, the message can be formal and light in vein whereas in the case of wishing an employee or employer, a formal tone of respect must be adopted.
- At the beginning of the message, the recipient name and salutation should be written down.
- It is preferable to make the message as personalised as possible.