Graduation is a very important event in the lives of every human being. So everybody expects a message encouraging and appreciating this moment of his or her life. So here are some sample graduation messages to son from his parents. These graduation messages to son will surely enhance his enthusiasm and spirit.
Sample Graduation Messages to Son
- Congratulations son, on your first big leap towards success. Wish you all the best in life and I sincerely hope you receive all the happiness in the world.
- Your graduation has brought immense pleasure and pride to all the members of our family. We hope your success knows no bounds and you excel in all aspects of life.
- Son, your graduation day marks the onset of that episode of life where the past lessons and experiences of your previous life will pave the path for the future. I congratulate you with all my heart. It really makes me proud to see you so successful in life.
- Seventeen years of perseverance brings you this one moment of joy and glory. Remember your graduation day as the fragrance of success, dear son.
- Every day in your life is a graduation day as graduation is just not an event, it is a concept. If you can grasp this concept, only then can you be special. Only then you can make a difference.
- Graduation does not demarcate the end of your education, it signifies the beginning. After all it is not a vessel to fill up; it is a fire that has been lit.
- Dear son, graduation is the day when the commencement speaker stares down at the sea of identical black robes and caps and advises them to be ‘unique’.