Good night text messages are, sent generally to pals and close relationships. These messages are, forwarded so that the recipient of such messages feels the proximity of the relationship. He/ she should know how close your relationship has become over the passage of time. Such messages are frequently a source of amusement for the recipient. They are stored and forwarded to other people.
Sample Good night Text messages
- Your presence in my life has brought me closer to God. Sleep with peace thinking about how you have changed my life. You have made me laugh and made me smile.
- I really wish you beautiful dreams and a restful sleep. May, all the troubles be gone from your life. Let all the solutions of life unwind them before yourself when you wake up in the morning.
- Get all the riches of life. I can never wish to see you sad, so I pray for the best of your health. All your troubles of life will end just like this night.
- I implore God for endowing you with a healthy and prosperous existence. May, this night also bring you closer to the love of your life. This night should make you realize how well-endowed you are. How, lucky you are, to be living such a life.
- Sleep because another exciting day awaits you. It is because we also want you to have throughout the day tomorrow, which is not possible if you do not sleep now. Tomorrow is another day for embracing life.
- Get to sleep because work can wait for another day. Tomorrow the sun will rise again and you get another chance to embrace the wonders of life.
- Sleep friend because the comforts of life await you. Why should you waste this chance to sleep such a cozy sleep filled with dreams of fun?
- The hours of the night will endow your spirits with rest. They will make you a better person as you derive comfort through them. The silence of the night and slumber are the most beautiful things created by God.
- Life is a battlefield where every moment has to be lived joyously. Live the moments of the night as they arise and take a break, so that slumber brings rest upon your mind and soul. Daytime is for work and not the night.
However, do not forget to think about me before hitting on the sack. Think of all the joys that I have brought you. Think about all the good things that we can still do together.