A father is one of the most important person in our life. He is there for us in every moment of our life. So, it is very difficult for a father when his child passes away. Funeral messages for the dad are the messages for the father who is recovering from the shock of his child who has passed away. These messages are sent for the well being of the soul and for providing strength to the grieved father.
Sample Funeral Messages for Dad
- You should know that wherever you go and wherever you are, your son is always there for you.
- God saw that your child needed rest and he took your child in his loving arms.
- God wanted to share the joy of being a father to your son, so he adopted your son.
- We bless for the well being of your child’s soul.
- May your son’s soul rest in peace.
- Everyone child grows up and goes on a journey and a father has to let him go. Your child has also grown up and gone on the most important journey in life, the journey to heaven.
- The road to heaven is not easy and filled with hindrances, so let’s pray for the well being of the soul.
- It’s difficult for you to look anything beyond the grief that has struck you, but may old memories bring you some comfort.
- Let us join hands and wish your son all the best for a journey, which is eternal.
- Your son has now become an angel and looking down on you from the heaven.