A condolence or funeral messages for a friend is usually comforting to the aggrieved. Long after the funeral is over, your condolence message would be a reminder that your friend’s life stroked others and that none of them are alone in their sadness. Thus, expressing the loss of a friend through a funeral message could often relieve one from the bereavement.
Sample Funeral Messages for a Friend
- Our hearts weigh heavy with tears and sadness. But the memories are replete with the kindness and love he gave over all these years. Missing our dearest friend always.
- The best part of friendship is that though it may face death, yet the society and friendship itself remains immortal. Friendship is and always will be ever present.
- God has summoned back my friend ? one of his many angels. You would forever remain in our heart.
- The world would seem empty if one thinks only about the rivers and mountains. But to know somebody who feels and thinks with us, who, though distant, is still close to us, is a great experience. He makes this world an inhabited garden.
- There could be no goodbyes between us. My friend, wherever you are, you would always stay in my heart.
- Rest in peace knowing that we would never forget you.
- Death ushers a heartbreak which nobody can heal. You my friend gave be memories which even death can’t steal.
- In the arms of god you gently rest. Our lives would never be the same again.