Flower sympathy messages are sent with a beautiful bunch of fresh flowers to convey the caring, healing and compassionate quotes. These quotes are drafted with motivating lines and recovery phrases to help the affected person.
Sample Flowers Sympathy Messages:
- Hope these flowers bring speedy recovery to you!
Hello Sam! May God heal your injuries and bless you with good health. Get well Soon friend! With the deepest sympathy, Hannah!
- Dear Anna! Please accept these flowers as my tribute to Mr. Smith. I learnt about his sudden death in America. I am sorry for your loss. With the deepest Sympathy, Tim Graham!
- I send this brunch of flowers as the symbol of peace & harmony!
Dear Tom! I find this bouquet of white rose best to pay my sympathy for your sudden accident. I pray to God for your good health! Take Care!
- Dear Mr. & Mrs Johnson! Please accept these flowers and listen to the words of sympathy which I cannot say on the untimely death of your Son, Peter. May God bless you! Take care!
- Hello Anna! We have sent these daffodils in the loving memory of Ruth to express our heartfelt sympathy on his death. May his memories bloom like this flower in your heart!
- Hi Jorge! May these flowers express our sincere sympathy and heal your sickness with their blooming effect. Take good care of yourself!
- I hope these flowers will keep your spirit up!
Hello Samantha! I hope you are feeling better now. Accept this bouquet as the token of my sympathy just to say you “get well soon”.