Your kid’s first birthday party is special as this would be the first time you would be celebrating the time that you have spend with your little one. Inviting friends and family is important so that you cannot only share your joy, but also thank them for their support.
Sample First Birth Day Invitation Messages
- Let us light the candle and blow the balloon. It is my kid’s first birthday. I would like to invite you so celebrate the joyful occasion.
- My sweet angel is a year old now and is stepping for her second year. She would be starting a new year that would be full of joy again. We are celebrating and wish you could join us too.
- We are celebrating the wonderful year that we had with our little one. It will be filled with joy, if you can also join us. Our little one means a lot to us, and it would be a pleasure if you can come and help to make the day special for her.
- We all have memories from the past and want to give the same our little one. He might not be able to understand the reason for our celebration but would be happy to see you and would know tomorrow that his existence meant a lot to all of us.
- Chubby cheeks and naughty eyes and looking for you. He wants to be happy and celebrate the joy of being a year old. It would surely be more special if you will join us.