At the time of farewell, emotions don’t let the proper words take shape. It becomes difficult to express your thoughts into proper words. People usually take help of text to send their message to the loved one who is going away. The following are a few examples of farewell messages which can be sent through text.
Sample Farewell Text Messages:
- The day which I had been fearful of witnessing has finally arrived. The day when you are going away. There are no words as strong to express what I feel in my heart. Just want to tell you that you shall be missed. Best of luck for your future.
- It was great being in your company all these years. You have been a friend and a mentor and it would be hard to find your replacement. I just wish that you continue doing the good work and hope to see you with us back again.
- You will be remembered as someone who always smiled even through the troubles and this is the greatest lesson that I have learnt from you. Good luck for a bright future. Keep smiling.
- I should have known from the beginning that this day would come when it would become difficult to see you go. Just want to wish you the very best of luck for your upcoming endeavors.
- Wish that this day could be delayed, but since that is not possible, I want to let you know that you have been an inspiration and good company which shall be missed and loved forever.